Are there other derivatives based on Debian Testing?

Hello,

are there other Debian derivatives based on Debian Testing? (I don't know
how to grep on the census...)

In Kali, we have a workflow where we constantly sync with Debian Testing
and our kali-dev release breaks from time to time due to breakage in
testing:
- some package migrate alone when they should not (ex: texinfo with
  #791588)
- some packages are removed because the maintainer disappeared (ex: tcpick
  with #778141)
- etc.

Are there other derivatives affected by such breakages and that would
be interested in cooperating to:
- try to avoid such breakage in the first place
- try to limit the amount of time testing is broken for us

We push temporary fixes in our kali-dev repo but it would be better
for everybody if such temporary fixes would reach testing itself.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer