Re: Mailing list headers

Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> wrote:
> Not at all - Mutt, for example, has three reply commands: reply,
> group reply, and list reply. Group reply follows M-F-T if present; list
> reply recognises lists through a list of them in your .muttrc.

Please patch mutt to recognise List-* headers instead of requiring users to
laboriously note all lists.

Please cease this discussion if you're going to keep ignoring my suggestion
that you add your request not to be cc'd to your signature as well as your
headers.  The MFT header is not generally displayed by clients and is not
standard, so few email clients support it.

Thanks,

MJR