Re: survival skills for teenage geeks

On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 01:55:55AM -0800, Alexander Hvostov said:

> Actually, I've done the best research possible on some of the issues
> I've discussed, such as the aforementioned 'highschool philosophy' -- by
> experiencing the subject matter firsthand.

Wow, you were there when Yeshua ben-Joseph was born?

Or is this a reading-comprehension issue?

I'll put this in simpler English for the research-impaired
crowd:

The texts that comprise the Bible never once say Mary was a
virgin.  The King James (mis)translation does.  A bunch of
Christian denominations based on that (mis)translation teach that
she was.  Figure it out.  Preferably somewhere else.

--
"Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything offered to me as
the result of an unsolicited email message. Nor will I forward chain