Re: mumble and celt, #682010, TC

Ron writes ("Re: mumble and celt, #682010, TC"):
> On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 07:18:31PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > Since Ron is listed as co-maintainer for mumble do you feel you have
> > the authority to do this ?  I imagine Ron would object, so you would
> > in any case need a TC ruling to arbitrate between you.
>
> *sigh*  Why would you imagine this?

I imagined you would object because it would amount to undoing a
change that you yourself had made.

Clearly a respectful co-maintainer would not simply undo a change made
by one of their colleagues, at least without discussion.  Particularly
not in a difficult and controversial situation.

> If you have no objection to that, then I guess it's all settled.
> You can put down the Dad Knows Best hat, and leave it to Thorvald and I
> to sort out the details.

Please stop being so rude.