Re: mumble and celt, #682010, TC

Am 19.07.2012 18:59, schrieb Ian Jackson:
The context is the problems with mumble and celt, which have been
referred to the Technical Committee (of which I'm a member).

Thanks for taking care of it.

Ian Jackson writes ("Re: mumble and celt, #682010, TC"):
So in summary, the conclusion seems to be:

  * If we cannot find a maintainer for celt who looks like they'll be
    able to handle it for the lifetime of wheezy then we need to allow
    the current mumble (and perhaps other rdepends) in sid to propagate
    and will then be able to remove celt from wheezy.

Thorvald: you are listed as the maintainer for mumble, along with Ron.
Patrick: you seem to have been involved in mumble recently.

I were the maintainer, with Thorvald, since mumble is included in Debian and declined this job, since I were personaly attacked by some of our DDs. I also talked with our leader about this situation.

Philipp and I *wanted* to continue the maintenance of celt for the lifetime of wheezy, but for this idea Philipp and I just get more and more personal insults, with the side effects that:
1) Philipp gave up *all* his efforts on Debian
2) I also wanted to resign, didn't done it but sorry now I have got a fu....... opinion about this

Ron evidently has no interest in maintaining celt in wheezy, and we

Well known and he did everything so that nobody wants to do this job, that - with the insults from some other DDs - is the only reason why I do not want to do this job, anymore, but thanks for asking.

--
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,

E-Mail: pmatthaei@debian.org
        patrick@linux-dev.org
*/