Re: status of debian-consultants mailing list

>> Personally I don't believe that it is a technical decision. IME for
>> moderate values of N there's no extra admin involved in N+1 lists,
>> than there is for N, therefore it should be of no interested to the
>> list admins to have a list removed.
>
> 	That is up to the list admins to decide.

So why go throught the effort of posting to the list saying "This list
is about to be closed" ? Why not just close the list and have done if
the decision is already made?

>> In this case please note that the list is now being used and
>> therefore does not need to be removed.
>
> 	This discussion no more on topic for this list than spam is,
>  and thus does not count.

I'm not sure. I think it goes to the heart of what consulting is all
about.

"Do debian consultants need debian-consulting" is a valid question for
this list I think.

--
Richard Watson
Openia Limited