Re: RFS: sbcl/2:2.2.3-1 [NMU] -- Common Lisp compiler and development system

Dear Kambiz,

Le mardi 26 avril 2022 à 10:30 +0200, Kambiz Darabi a écrit :
> I cleaned up my changes and pushed them to Salsa master. The CI pipeline
> is sucesssful:
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/common-lisp-team/sbcl/-/pipelines/371612
>
> I would appreciate if someone could sponsor the release. Please note
> that Sébastien removed the debian/2%2.2.3-1 tag which failed
> autopkgtest.

I sponsored the upload. Thanks for your work.

The next (and final) step is to verify that sbcl migrates to testing.
Potential blockers are failures to build on some release architecture,
or autopkgtest failures of reverse dependencies. You can monitor the
status on the tracker page (which is not refreshed instantly, maybe
every 24h at most):
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/sbcl

Cheers,

--