Re: sbcl autopkgtest failure - missing sbcl.h (was: RFS: sbcl/2:2.2.3-1 [NMU] -- Common Lisp compiler and development system)

> Do we have the possibility of installing the sbcl-source package
> which was built during the previous pipeline build stage?

Sorry for the noise, re-reading the docs, I found 'Depends' in
debian/tests/control and together with the C_INCLUDE_PATH
patch, autopkgtest is fixed:

https://salsa.debian.org/darabi-guest/sbcl/-/pipelines/365673

Now for the broken i386 build: make-config.sh relies on the
result of uname -m to determine the architecture and indeed,
the i386 build container reports x86_64:

https://salsa.debian.org/darabi-guest/sbcl/-/jobs/2640765#L1327

And setting SBCL_ARCH explicitly in debian/rules as it is done
already for ppc64 leads to further problems:

https://salsa.debian.org/darabi-guest/sbcl/-/jobs/2641145#L1579

Any hint how to continue?

Thanks

Kambiz