Re: sbcl autopkgtest failure - missing sbcl.h (was: RFS: sbcl/2:2.2.3-1 [NMU] -- Common Lisp compiler and development system)

Hi Sébastien,

> Unfortunately the autopkgtest fails, I had overlooked that problem in
> the previous iteration of our discussion. See:
> https://salsa.debian.org/common-lisp-team/sbcl/-/jobs/2624803
>
> More precisely, the failing test is gc-cardmark.impure.lisp, and the
> error message is:
>
> // Running gc-cardmark.impure.lisp in COMPILE evaluator mode
> ::: Running :COMPACT-INSTANCE-HEADER-LAYOUT
> / cc  -fPIC -shared -I../src/runtime gc-testlib.c -o gc-testlib.so
> gc-testlib.c:6:10: fatal error: sbcl.h: No such file or directory
>    6 | #include "sbcl.h"

The include file is expected in ../src/runtime where it is during the
build phase. It is part of the sbcl-source package. I tried naively to add

C_INCLUDE_PATH=/usr/share/sbcl-source/src/runtime/

to the env of runs-tests.sh, but that doesn't help

https://salsa.debian.org/darabi-guest/sbcl/-/commit/d8e5445af04035d7ad43d834f13c9288c0a81208

Do we have the possibility of installing the sbcl-source package
which was built during the previous pipeline build stage?

Thanks

Kambiz