Re: Cinnamon 4.2, salsa and master branch

Ciao Fabio,

On Sat, 31 Aug 2019, Fabio Fantoni wrote:
> - if/when possible will be good remove python2

I tried already, but I don't understand the gir part, and despite
removing the python2 stuff from the debian/control and debian/rules, the
python2 gir modules is still installed.

No idea why! Maybe pybuild=gir,python3 still uses python2 for the gir
part?

> nemo-python

I cannot reproduce either, I have two extensions based on NempPython
introduced from Nextcloud, so it obviously works.

> I also noted that upstream reverted the package name change in 4.0 I did
> and was merged for the 3.8 :( I not understand why

Which name change?

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev