Re: Cinnamon 4.2, salsa and master branch

Il 29/08/2019 07:16, Norbert Preining ha scritto:
Hi Max,

it took me a bit of time but I have now worked through the 4.2 stuff.
All work is pushed to the experimental branches on salsa.
Source packages and binaries for amd64 are on
	deb http://www.preining.info/debian/cinnamon42 unstable main
	deb-src http://www.preining.info/debian/cinnamon42 unstable main
(built in a chroot with always the latest packages compiled installed)

Good, thanks, I have not yet had vacation from work for did it, I don't know when and if I will have it, but when I have some time I will have a look.

If you have the time and if want do it would be good to pass all the bugs in the debian bugtracker, check if they are solved and eventually close them in changelog if solved in 4.2, answer if you need more data etc ... it will have been a year or more since I last did it :(

Some comments to your emails: