Re: Cinnamon 4.2, salsa and master branch

Hi Fabio,

thanks for the review.

On Fri, 30 Aug 2019, Fabio Fantoni wrote:
> cinnamon-translations:
> uncommment of export DH_VERBOSE=1 I think is not needed, @Maxy: what do
> you think?

I agree, not needed.

> cinnamon-desktop:
>
> I removed other things remained about cinnamon-desktop-migrate-mediakeys
> that was removed

Thanks, good catch.

> cinnamon-menus:
> - I updated debian/control build-deps for meson switch that was missed,
> strange that build was not failed @Norbert: how you built the packages?

Thanks, very good point. I did start from an empty chroot and build the
packages one by one, immediately installing all of them to get the right
dependencies. That worked nicely. The order I determined once to get
compilation right. Before doing cinnamon-menus there was:
	xapp
	cinnamon-desktop
	cjs
	muffin
	cinnamon-menus
so meson was already pulled in.

> - upstream added doc package:
> https://github.com/linuxmint/cinnamon-menus/commit/efebe9a1d78ee4bc827c91025d81d41bc7741730#diff-6e9552c9bd8e61c8f277c21220160234

Sounds like worth following up, so that the dev docs/ reference is
available, too.

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev