Re: Cinnamon 4.2, salsa and master branch

Il 30/08/2019 01:39, Norbert Preining ha scritto:
> Hi Fabio,
>
> (I am now subscribed to the list!)
>
> On Thu, 29 Aug 2019, Fabio Fantoni wrote:
>> If you have the time and if want do it would be good to pass all the
>> bugs in the debian bugtracker, check if they are solved and eventually
> I will see what I can do ... but real life work is also present, as well
> as a daughter ;-)

I'll try to give you an help with review changes, test packages and
check bugtracker when I'll have time.

Small advice after I saw gir1.2-nemo-3.0 missed in latest bug reports,
is good test also clean install with new packages, for example I did in
past a clean sid vm (do a clone of it before cinnamon install can be
useful for faster multiple tests) without any DE and install latest
cinnamon-core and after cinnamon-desktop-environment with some basic
fast tests to catch things like this, if you will not have time tell me
and I'll do that for 4.2 after packages review.