Re: Cinnamon 4.2, salsa and master branch

Another small review of other 4.2 packages:

xapps:
from fast looks seems ok
- if/when possible will be good remove python2
for now the small python part is for both python2 and python3, I'll ask
to upstream dev chat is really needed or can be removed
---
python-xapp
from fast looks seems all good
---
nemo-python
from fast looks seems ok
there is this old bug that me and Maxy were unable to reproduce:

@Norbert: can you do a fast check also you? if is still unreproducible I
think can be closed

I also noted that upstream reverted the package name change in 4.0 I did
and was merged for the 3.8 :( I not understand why