- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: 请问xcin的词音不见了
- From: Anthony Fok <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 09:46:14 +0800
- Message-id: <20011126094613.A9325@sunrise>
- In-reply-to: <20011126022019.C18771@helium.spacehunt>
- References: <1006415208.1146.18.camel@X20> <20011122230640.A1245@helium.spacehunt> <3BFCEEDE.email@example.com> <20011122235147.A12245@helium.spacehunt> <20011123031041.A31939@sunrise> <20011123130644.C12245@helium.spacehunt> <20011125175550.A18771@helium.spacehunt> <20011125215717.A5647@sunrise> <20011126014045.B18771@helium.spacehunt> <20011126022019.C18771@helium.spacehunt>
Yes, please go ahead with your changes. :-)
What needs to be added in libtabe0-dev (and perhaps libtabe0.2.4-dev?)
is this (in debian/control):
Replaces: libtabe0 (<< 0.2.3-4)
because you moved one file from libtabe0 to libtabe0-dev in the previous
version. :-) I'll test these when I return home today.
That's all. I should e-mail Anthony Towns to tell him a few packages are
On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 02:20:19AM +1100, Roger So wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 01:40:45AM +1100, Roger So wrote:
> > A somewhat related question: are the databases created with libdb2
> > compatible with libdb3? Vice versa? I suspect they're not, but if they
> > are, then libtabe-db 0.2.4a doesn't need to Conflicts: libtabe0.
> I just found out that, yes, they're different.
> Anyway, libtabe-db 0.2.4a will be incompatible with all previous
> versions, because I'm going to move the databases from /usr/share/tabe
> to /usr/lib/tabe. They belong in /usr/lib because they're architecture
> Roger So Opinions are mine,
> Sun Wah Linux Ltd. not my employer's.
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling 霍东灵
ThizLinux Laboratory <firstname.lastname@example.org> http://www.thizlinux.com/
Debian Chinese Project <email@example.com> http://www.debian.org/intl/zh/
Come visit Our Lady of Victory Camp! http://www.olvc.ab.ca/
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com
| This message was re-posted from firstname.lastname@example.org
| and converted from big5 to gb2312 by an automatic gateway.