- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: 请问xcin的词音不见了
- From: Anthony Fok <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 21:57:17 +0800
- Message-id: <20011125215717.A5647@sunrise>
- In-reply-to: <20011125175550.A18771@helium.spacehunt>
- References: <1006409820.1067.6.camel@X20> <MBEELCDMIIOMAJHMPJIMEEDDCDAA.email@example.com> <20011122154825.A29282@sunrise> <1006415208.1146.18.camel@X20> <20011122230640.A1245@helium.spacehunt> <3BFCEEDE.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20011122235147.A12245@helium.spacehunt> <20011123031041.A31939@sunrise> <20011123130644.C12245@helium.spacehunt> <20011125175550.A18771@helium.spacehunt>
On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 05:55:50PM +1100, Roger So wrote:
> However, it seems that libtabe changed its API in 0.2.4, and thus
> couldn't be compiled with the xcin currently in sid. Anthony, will you
> package xcin 2.5.3? If so, then I'll upload 0.2.4a.
Good question! I have actually built libtabe-0.2.4a locally with
libdb3-dev, and then tried to build xcin-2.5.3.pre2 too. There was an
error message which I intend to fix tonight.
Note that I have already tested libtabe-0.2.4a and xcin-2.5.3.pre2 (similar
to the CLE gaga pre2 packages). They work very well with no compilation
problem. I hope it is just a matter of a small typo that I add while
re-making the patches. :-)
I'll send you my libtabe-0.2.4a diff as I made some other minor fixes too.
:-) Also, please note that there was some minor updates after thhsieh first
announced libtabe-0.2.4a. Please make sure your tarball include them. (I
think xcin.linux.org.tw contains nightly tarballs which should be the most
Let's hope we are not too late for the freeze. :-)
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling 霍东灵
ThizLinux Laboratory <email@example.com> http://www.thizlinux.com/
Debian Chinese Project <firstname.lastname@example.org> http://www.debian.org/intl/zh/
Come visit Our Lady of Victory Camp! http://www.olvc.ab.ca/
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
| This message was re-posted from email@example.com
| and converted from big5 to gb2312 by an automatic gateway.