- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: 请问xcin的词音不见了
- From: Roger So <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 14:01:18 +1100
- Message-id: <20011126140118.D18771@helium.spacehunt>
- Mail-followup-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <20011126094613.A9325@sunrise>
- References: <20011122230640.A1245@helium.spacehunt> <3BFCEEDE.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20011122235147.A12245@helium.spacehunt> <20011123031041.A31939@sunrise> <20011123130644.C12245@helium.spacehunt> <20011125175550.A18771@helium.spacehunt> <20011125215717.A5647@sunrise> <20011126014045.B18771@helium.spacehunt> <20011126022019.C18771@helium.spacehunt> <20011126094613.A9325@sunrise>
On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 09:46:14AM +0800, Anthony Fok wrote:
> What needs to be added in libtabe0-dev (and perhaps libtabe0.2.4-dev?)
> is this (in debian/control):
> Package: libtabe0-dev
> Replaces: libtabe0 (<< 0.2.3-4)
> because you moved one file from libtabe0 to libtabe0-dev in the previous
> version. :-) I'll test these when I return home today.
Eck. I think you're talking about /usr/lib/*.la.
Yup, libtabe-dev should Replaces: libtabe0 (<< 0.2.3-5)
Roger So Opinions are mine,
Sun Wah Linux Ltd. not my employer's.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
| This message was re-posted from email@example.com
| and converted from big5 to gb2312 by an automatic gateway.