- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: 请问xcin的词音不见了
- From: Roger So <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 02:20:19 +1100
- Message-id: <20011126022019.C18771@helium.spacehunt>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20011126014045.B18771@helium.spacehunt>
- References: <20011122154825.A29282@sunrise> <1006415208.1146.18.camel@X20> <20011122230640.A1245@helium.spacehunt> <3BFCEEDE.email@example.com> <20011122235147.A12245@helium.spacehunt> <20011123031041.A31939@sunrise> <20011123130644.C12245@helium.spacehunt> <20011125175550.A18771@helium.spacehunt> <20011125215717.A5647@sunrise> <20011126014045.B18771@helium.spacehunt>
On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 01:40:45AM +1100, Roger So wrote:
> A somewhat related question: are the databases created with libdb2
> compatible with libdb3? Vice versa? I suspect they're not, but if they
> are, then libtabe-db 0.2.4a doesn't need to Conflicts: libtabe0.
I just found out that, yes, they're different.
Anyway, libtabe-db 0.2.4a will be incompatible with all previous
versions, because I'm going to move the databases from /usr/share/tabe
to /usr/lib/tabe. They belong in /usr/lib because they're architecture
Roger So Opinions are mine,
Sun Wah Linux Ltd. not my employer's.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com
| This message was re-posted from firstname.lastname@example.org
| and converted from big5 to gb2312 by an automatic gateway.