Re: syslinux: sponsor wanted (Re: syslinux progress & reviews)

On Sat, 7 Oct 2017 18:29:23 +0200
Lukas Schwaighofer <lukas@schwaighofer.name> wrote:

> I've not gotten around to test EFI booting yet.

I've now successfully tested the 64 bit efi variant using qemu and
TianoCore.  The 32 bit variant is yet untested, because Debian's edk2
source package does not produce the needed files.

I will try to build the required binaries for testing 32 bit efi
booting soon.  In case successful I will file a wishlist bug against
edk2 asking the maintainers to also compile and provide the 32 bit
firmware images.

Thanks & Regards
Lukas