Re: proposal: hosting CD building for Debian-Edu

Hi Steve

On Wednesday 12 April 2006 00:06, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> I'll say that we *can* do your builds for you, but it might be easiest
> all round if we hang back for now. We're about to move the builds over
> to use a new machine Real Soon Now; setting up extra work on top of
> the current less-than-ideal infrastructure would probably just cause
> duplicate effort.
>
> Can I get back to you again in a few weeks?

Thanks for your offer, you are more than welcome ;)
Of course you can get in touch with me when you are ready. We will try to
build the first images on our server but we would like to change whenever you
agree, so just ping me when you are ready.
Thanks a lot again, this is really important for the Debian-Edu/Skolelinux
subproject, if we will meet each other one day I have to pay you a beer ;)

Greetings
Steffen