Re: kfreebsd-10 FTBFS with libbsd/0.7.0

Hi,

On 25/08/14 22:13, Christoph Egger wrote:
> FWIW we need a fixed clang or so before building kfreebsd-10 as the
> /usr/include/sys/types.h comes from the biarch packages while the real
> ones (wich are installed due to build-dependencies) live in
> /usr/include/$triple which should be in clang's patch but currently
> isn't. Sylvestre promised to be looking into that.

Whatever you think;  but be aware we need this kernel built in a hurry.

For me, the sys/types.h in the biarch package is a symlink anyway to the
right one?

> $ readlink /usr/include/sys/types.h
> ../x86_64-kfreebsd-gnu/sys/types.h

In fact, many others in /usr/include/sys/ are too.

Does this bug cause any obvious functional problems?  (I've had it built
and running d-i).  Could we still have experimental kernels built and
ready for test?  And maybe come back to this, making sure it is fixed
before it goes into unstable?

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org