Re: kfreebsd-10 FTBFS with libbsd/0.7.0

I've staged in trunk/freebsd-glue r5500 the changes I think are
necessary for this.

It seems OK to me since freebsd-glue has libbsd-dev as an install-time
dependency.  I've bumped the version of that to make sure that it will
be 0.7.0 or later, having funopen etc.

What remained was to check reverse-depends:  if they require funopen,
that libbsd's implementation will be suitable for them.  It seems:
  * kfreebsd-10 10.1 was happy with this change - sometime in the future
I'll actually test the aic7xxx stuff on real hardware
  * freebsd-libs is fixed by this
  * freebsd-buildutils is okay too

So I think you should go ahead and upload it to unstable.  Getting the
above packages building again is critical.  Blame me for any problems we
might run into later. :)

Thanks!
Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org