Re: kfreebsd-10 FTBFS with libbsd/0.7.0

Hi!

Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> writes:
> Sorry, I forgot -- normally there should be an ABI bump when symbols are
> removed (leading to a round of binNMUs).  But I've checked that none of
> the reverse deps need this:

Good catch totally forgot about that as well.

FWIW we need a fixed clang or so before building kfreebsd-10 as the
/usr/include/sys/types.h comes from the biarch packages while the real
ones (wich are installed due to build-dependencies) live in
/usr/include/$triple which should be in clang's patch but currently
isn't. Sylvestre promised to be looking into that.

  Christoph