Re: kfreebsd-10 FTBFS with libbsd/0.7.0

On 25/08/14 22:18, Christoph Egger wrote:
> freebsd-glue was uploaded source-only :-)

Yay!

It's nice be able to rule out local modifications to build-dependencies,
or out-of-date sid chroots etc. and have kfreebsd-amd64 and
kfreebsd-i386 buildd logs to compare against each other.

> However arch=all packages are
> not covered so I'll need to have kfreebsd-10 include kfreebsd-source deb
> in the upload. The rest will be built on the autobuilders then!

The 10.1 package contains some ReproducibleBuilds work;  with some luck,
a locally-built kfreebsd-10 .deb will have identical contents to the one
built on the buildds.

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org