Re: kfreebsd-10 FTBFS with libbsd/0.7.0

Hi!

Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> writes:
> For me, the sys/types.h in the biarch package is a symlink anyway to the
> right one?
>
>> $ readlink /usr/include/sys/types.h
>> ../x86_64-kfreebsd-gnu/sys/types.h
>
> In fact, many others in /usr/include/sys/ are too.
>
> Does this bug cause any obvious functional problems?  (I've had it built
> and running d-i).  Could we still have experimental kernels built and
> ready for test?  And maybe come back to this, making sure it is fixed
> before it goes into unstable?

I think it's no problem so far. It's just that the biarch libc-dev thing
is not part on build-essential and therefore not installe don the
buildds (if one doesn't build depend on it). I'd prbably just add a `-I
/usr/include/$triple` at the right place to get things to build for
now -- cleaner than adding a build-depends line -- if I figure out how.

  Christoph