Re: kfreebsd-10 FTBFS with libbsd/0.7.0

Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> writes:
> Then please could you begin the kfreebsd-10 10.1 upload to experimental?
>  Then we can call for testers and present a case to -release@ and -boot@

See my other mail for that. We're blocking on clang-3.4 for now. I can
add a workaround if needed though.

> (Out of curiosity, are source-only uploads possible yet?  It would be
> great if all binaries and build logs were generated on the buildds someday).

freesd-glue was uploaded source-only :-) However arch=all packages are
not covered so I'll need to have kfreebsd-10 include kfreebsd-source deb
in the upload. The rest will be built on the autobuilders then!

  Christoph