Re: Re: Debian BSD.. cool idea

I recall waay back on Feb 01 when Dan Papasian wrote:

> Is there a Debian package for every last program?  No, there is your
> base deb which contains several.  Your complaint is that FreeBSD's base
> OS is too big.  That is debated constantly.

Ermm... small correction. There _is_ a Debian package for every last
program, but some of them are included in the base install, and that is
where the dpkg database starts -- with the base packages installed. You
can later remove/replace these with different versions.

--
Lemmings don't grow older, they just die.