Re: Avoiding low-memory warning in preseed mode

Le 03/10/2019 à 09:35, Geert Stappers a écrit :
Hello Mailinglist,
Not understanding something is not a bug,
not understanding that a reply goes below the previous text is.   :-)

} } ... lowmem/note goes before language selection ...

language selection is needed before preseed file is read.
So lowmem/note needs also be set kernel parameter.

It is (somewhat) documented
at https://d-i.debian.org/manual/en.amd64/apbs02.html#preseed-bootparms

Groeten
Geert Stappers

    Hi Geert,

Sorry for the last bad formatted e-mail... and many thanks for your good advice : I've added following sentence to the kernel boot parameters, and the Debian installer skipped the 'low memory' notice :-)    :

lowmem/low=true

    Thanks a lot, I'll concentrate on my next point I've already posted on the list, about unauthenticaded Debian packages' mirror…

           Fred.