Re: Avoiding low-memory warning in preseed mode

Hi Fred

I do not know the answer, but I can tell you what I would try:

d-i lowmem/low boolean true
d-i lowmem/insufficient boolean true

You can see the sentences in the code here:
https://sources.debian.org/src/lowmem/1.47/debian/lowmemcheck.templates/

I showed "true" as an example. But I can't know if you
need "true" or "false" because it depends
which button in the dialog is the one you want.

Also I don't know if you need one, or both lines, because
you did not provide the exact text of the message.

Please reply to advise if you have success or failure.

    Hello David,

I've tried to add the 2 given lines, with 'true' value, then with 'false' value, without any behaviour change :-(

The exact message is :

Entering low memory mode :

This system has relatively little free memory, so it will enter low memory mode. Among other things, this means that this program will proceed in English. You should setup swap space as soon as possible.

and there is an unique button « Continue »...

I can't try at now the solution suggested by Samuel, because my install fails later, I'll do another e-mail for this purpose, but I'll try it as soon as I'll fixed this latter problem.

    Thanks for your help,

        Fred.