Re: [l10n-sync] Updating sync script on git migration

Quoting Holger Wansing (linux@wansing-online.de):

> That would leave us with a gap on l10n uploads for d-i
> packages.
>
> So, maybe it's time for tuning my DD account to uploading DD:-)
> While being unsure, if that's doable for me, since I am not a
> programmer ...

I am not one either. I have a few skills at general script
programming, I can understand basic code and I have a few skills in
system administration.

Which was indeed enough for doing, I guess, quite decent job in
maintaining packages. The more important part is certainly having a
good knowledge of the Debian ecosystem, good knowledge of one's own
limits for technical work.....and enough will to ask for help when
you're not confident in actions to take.