Re: [l10n-sync] Updating sync script on git migration

Hi,

Am Montag, 4. Juni 2018 schrieb Christian PERRIER:
> Quoting Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org):
>
> > I think it would make sense to have you in the d-i gid, so that you can
> > access dillon, and re-enable crontab entries, maybe subscribing to cron
> > mails? Of course I could re-enable those crontab entries myself but I
> > won't be able to fix any possible fallouts in the upcoming days.
> >
> > What do you think?

Yes, seems reasonable.
But since I'm only non-uploading DD, I don't have any
experience in the relevant processes, which means I will be
asking for help sometimes :-)

> And, as explained in private mail to Cyril, it would make sense to
> have me.....out of the d-i gid, given my lowered activity nowadays
> (the swith to Salsa did ring the final bell, I think).
>
> It also makes sense to drop my account from the installer team on
> Salsa (or whatever it is called there) whihch will save me from commit
> notifications...
>
> Dropping me from Uploaders is also a good idea (I never found time to
> do that while we were still on Alioth).

Sadly hearing that...

That would leave us with a gap on l10n uploads for d-i
packages.

So, maybe it's time for tuning my DD account to uploading DD:-)
While being unsure, if that's doable for me, since I am not a
programmer ...

So far
Holger

--