Re: installation-guide is marked for autoremoval from testing

Hi,

Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Holger Wansing, le dim. 13 mai 2018 19:51:50 +0000, a ecrit:
> > So let's go for an upload.
> > Samuel, maybe?
>
> Uploaded now.

Great, thanks.

As expected, now the website displays the guide for Buster, what is wrong,
it should still display the guide for Stretch.
This is caused by the upload, which is the first upload for Buster.

I have fixed the guide release on the website in
https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/cron/commit/f02a61c6d43c3b2f141ad64a837c33fbd0f56fb8

Waiting for the website rebuild, fingers crossed

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .