Re: Fw: Re: debian-installer: call to update translations - Greek

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 08:50:00PM +0000, Sotirios Vrachas wrote:
> More of standardization issue, if it can be considered an issue at all.
> For example, do we translate "Bootloader"?

if "bootloader" were translated to German I would not understand the
translation. Same for internet, proxy, email, and many many other things.

So this is not a Greek problem. (Just that some languages are more
affected by this than others.)

In the end this is up to the translation team though.

--
cheers,
	Holger