Re: Fw: Re: debian-installer: call to update translations - Greek

> Are you aware of any such critical changes on technical terms?
> Means: are that things, that should be fixed?
> Could you give details?
An example is the words "Partition" and "Proxy". Although they have
proper Greek translations in everyday "Greek Tech Speak" we use the
English term. It would take me some time to understand what someone
*might* be referring to if I saw it translated to Greek.

I have to do a new manual install in Greek and English side by side to
create a sort of A/B usability test, and note where the Greek
translation was confusing and had to look at the English installer for a
detailed assessment and a patch.