Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2017 22:20:10 +0200
From: Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
To: Sotirios Vrachas <sotirios@vrachas.com>
Cc: Lior Kaplan <kaplan@debian.org>
Subject: Re: debian-installer: call to update translations - Greek

Hi Sotirios,

I'm currently trying to get translations updated for our debian-installer for
Buster.
For your language the translation has some work to do, but not that much.

I want to ask if you could take some time to update it?
That would be really great!

Repository is here: https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/d-i/trunk/packages/po/
Translation statistics can be found here: https://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/

The relevant files for you are el.po in sublevel2 - 5.

Feel free to ask, if you have any questions!

Thanks

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Finterprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076