All D-I's debconf templates in a single HTML page.

Hello everybody,

while working on preseeding D-I to make Cloud images, I found it a bit
difficult to figure out the details of this and that debconf template that is
listed in the preseed.txt example of the installation guide.  Therefore, I
collated them in a single HTML page.

    https://people.debian.org/~plessy/DebianInstallerDebconfTemplates.html

I would be very intereted to have some feedback on how useful this is, and if
there would be a more relevant place or format to hold this information.

To create the page I ran the following command in the debian-installer
directory set up via `myrepos`:

   cat packages/*/debian/*.templates | debconfTemplateToHTML /dev/stdin

debconfTemplateToHTML is a haskell script.  It was great fun to write it, but
please be kind with my beginner's clumsiness :)  Also, the parsing is not
perfect, for instance I did not care about unfolding correctly the long
descriptions, ...

   https://people.debian.org/~plessy/debconfTemplateToHTML.hs

Have a nice day,

Charles