Re: All D-I's debconf templates in a single HTML page.

On Tue, 2016-09-06 at 21:18 +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:

> I would be very intereted to have some feedback on how useful this is, and if
> > there would be a more relevant place or format to hold this information.

Seems like it could be very useful, thanks!

Might be worth filtering out the non-question stuff, i.e. "text" and
"error" types which AFAIK are the contents of various dialog boxes and
not questions. Not sure if there are others in the same category (I
didn't see any).