Re: partman-crypto: dm-crypt status update

On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 07:48:29PM +0200, David Härdeman wrote:
On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 07:06:55PM +0200, Jesus Climent wrote:
Testing with qemu, report follows:

qemu-img create disk.img 2G
wget http://nusquama.org/~max/d-i/crypto/2006-05-14/netboot/mini.iso
qemu -hda disk.img -cdrom mini.iso -boot d

Note that the partman-crypto dailies built by Max does not include all the updated packages that I listed before. I'll let you know as soon as they are included (should be a matter of a day or two as the fixed base-installer is in unstable and popt/cryptsetup is in ftp-master NEW queue).

Meanwhile I could build a custom image and post the URL if you're interested?

Sorry, come to think of it, the install of cryptsetup into /target retrieves it from the testing or unstable repository. So the easiest solution is probably to exercise some patience :)

Regards,
David