Re: First commit of Tamil translation for Debian Installer

On Sun, Mar 05, 2006 at 02:13:08PM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> I'd also go for the second option. In French we exactly use "N°" and,
> we we want uppercase for it as well as for lowercase, we just put a
> latin "n" besides the "°" character and that's it.

yes, it's been used to specify things like the number of the partition:
look for "PARTITION" in [1] and you'll see.
Given the fact that it's the only language (out of 58) using this, I would
suggest changing this.

regards,
Davide

[1] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/spellcheck/level1/latest/nozip/bg_all.txt