Re: First commit of Tamil translation for Debian Installer

> I checked the list of characters used by Bulgarian (see [1]) and it turns out
> it's been used 38 times in the bg.po; and Bulgarian is the only language using it.
> If the "numero sign" is used to express things like "port nr. 2" we can either file
> a bug against dejavu asking to add the glyph, or ask the Bulgarian translator(s) not
> to use that character.
> I'd go for the second option, but I'd like to know what you think about it.

I'd also go for the second option. In French we exactly use "N°" and,
we we want uppercase for it as well as for lowercase, we just put a
latin "n" besides the "°" character and that's it.

I don't really know why Ognyan uses this character for N°...Ognyan,
comment? See the thread in -boot about this....