Re: First commit of Tamil translation for Debian Installer

Davide Viti написа:
On Sun, Mar 05, 2006 at 07:11:43AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
Quoting Davide Viti (zinosat@tiscali.it):
On Fri, Mar 03, 2006 at 01:23:21AM +0100, Davide Viti wrote:
bg 2116
missing from dejavu

I checked the list of characters used by Bulgarian (see [1]) and it turns out
it's been used 38 times in the bg.po; and Bulgarian is the only language using it.
If the "numero sign" is used to express things like "port nr. 2" we can either file a bug against dejavu asking to add the glyph, or ask the Bulgarian translator(s) not
to use that character.

NUMERO SIGN was used by request from Anton Zinoviev :-) As far as I recall, he even made the first commit for turning # into NUMERO SIGN. This character is in Bulgarian typewriter layout, and in BDS (one of the 2 keyboard layouts, based on typewriter keyboard layout)

The character should be in DejaVu Sans 2.3 but not in Serif and Mono:
http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.cgi/dejavu?rev=468&view=rev . What faces d-i uses (Sans? Mono?)

Regards,
ogi