Re: Why isn't console-cyrillic part of console-data?

Anton Zinoviev написав:
> На 27 юли 2004 Eugeniy Meshcheryakov написа:
>
>>Is it possible to configure console font automatically and ask for
>>keymap in second stage?

My idea was automatically configure console font in d-i and ask wheter
user want to use console-cyrillic to setup keyboard in second stage (as
fix for bug #260227).

--
Eugeniy Meshcheryakov

Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University
Information and Computing Centre
http://icc.univ.kiev.ua