Re: Why isn't console-cyrillic part of console-data?

[Recai Oktas]
> IMO, the current situation is not wrong, due to its cyrillic
> spefisic content it is something that should be maintained
> seperately.

I don't understand this argument.  With the same argument, we should
have console-latin1, console-ascii, console-big5, and so on and so
forth.  And this do not make sense.  The difference is only in the
content of some data files, and how these are applied to the linux
console.  I do not understand why it has to be a separate package.  I
actually suspect the problems facing each such configuration setup is
so close to each other that it make sense to have only one package.
One package would make sure the solutions to these problems are more
easily shared.