Re: partman (was Re: Removing unused d-i udebs from archive)

Quoting VEROK Istvan (vi@inf.bme.hu):

> I echo the same sentiment.  In my Hungarian translation of the "wizard"
> strings, I used something like "partitioning helped by the Wizard" or
> "partitioning guided by the Wizard".

The french translation uses the commonly accepted word of "Assistant"
which is even used by the other operating systems where you have tons
of wizards...-)

As Assistant mostly means "assist the user to do somehting", I think
that's more easily accepted and less frightening....