Re: not releasing powerpc (Re: beta3 released)

Geert,

Thanks for the pointer.

As I said (quoted below) I do not have the time or expertise to do
anything more than test things that other people build.  Give me fairly
explicit directions for installing something on an oldworld machine, and
I'll send you back a report on what happened.

I've got a 6500 and a beige (tower) G3 that I can use for this kind of
testing.

I do not have a spare newworld machine to test things on.  Sorry!

The more detail you give me, the more detail I can give back.  But
remember that I've only got one hour per evening to dedicate to the
operation.

I understand that nitty-gritty developer help is desperately needed.
Sorry! I'm not your guy for that.  Others will have to step up.

Enjoy!

Rick