Re: Droping 1200kB boot floppies - who minds?

#include <hallo.h>
Junichi Uekawa wrote on Wed Feb 27, 2002 um 10:20:55PM:

> > I don't know that it's worth changing things at this stage just to
> > reduce the number of hacks.  If the current code works, that's good
> > enough for me.
>
> If it works, that's fine by me, too.
>
> Can we actually get a version of b-f released ?

Let's wait until the next week. Reasons:

a) I wait for kernel 2.4.18 (Herbert?)
b) Enabling CCISS stuff, only device files are neede (Bdale?)
c) someone may find the reason for randomly appearing WSOD problem

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Die Berylliumsalze, die - besonders inhaliert - ausserordentlich
giftig sind und krebserregend wirken, schmecken suess.