Re: aptitude rather than dselect for Woody, Please?

On Nov 19, Joey Hess wrote:
> Daniel Burrows wrote:
> >   (I'm not clear on what our current definition of "base" is -- will
> >    this cause aptitude to be affected by the base freeze?)
>
> Yep.
>
> "base" is defined as whatever debootstrap installs onto the base system.

Is there any way the list for each release could get automatically
exported into a flat file somewhere in the debootstrap package, say
/usr/share/doc/debootstrap/base-${RELEASE}?  It would help with
debian-cd building and a few other things.

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <cnlawren@olemiss.edu> - http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/

Instructor and Ph.D. Candidate, Political Science, Univ. of Mississippi
208 Deupree Hall - 662-915-5765