Re: aptitude rather than dselect for Woody, Please?

 I'm not talking about "console-apt", but about "aptitude".  I see no
 reason why it would not support installation from multiple CD's,
 provided those CD's are registered by "base-config".  AFAIK, it
 supports "dpkg --set-selections"... or something like it, since it
 does remember your selections between invocations like dselect does.

 It will need testing by someone with a CD set to test it with.

--
mailto: (Karl M. Hegbloom) karlheg@microsharp.com
http://www.microsharp.com