Re: aptitude rather than dselect for Woody, Please?

Daniel Burrows wrote:
>   Let me know what you decide.  I need to go on a bugfixing spree soon
> anyway..

I've just committed support for it in base-config. Whether this is
uploaded for woody is up to the rest of us; until aptitude goes into
base, base-config can't use it.

>   (I'm not clear on what our current definition of "base" is -- will
>    this cause aptitude to be affected by the base freeze?)

Yep.

"base" is defined as whatever debootstrap installs onto the base system.

--
see shy jo