Re: debian-installer: disk partitioner

Hi Anthony,

On Wed, Jan 10, 2001 at 09:21:31PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 10, 2001 at 08:45:26AM +0200, Eray Ozkural (exa) wrote:
> > [...] So, large C projects tend to have their
> > own portable C lib of data structures.. A good example is glib.
> debian-installer is meant to be exactly the opposite of a large project...

I understand that well, I've been lurking in this list for some time.
I was merely suggesting the people I'm going to work with a way to
bundle together common functionality which is a good idea for any
project with multiple developers.

BTW, with big I mean not the footprint but rather the number of participants
in a project and the total work. In that respect this project does
not seem to be a small one.

Eray (exa) Ozkural
e-mail: erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr